Since our lab is located outside of your area, all shipping is paid for by us and the pricing includes shipping costs. The way it will work is as follows:
1. Complete the prescription slip.
2. Place the clean impression(s), bites and study models in the Essex Dental boxes that will be provided and place a foam pad on top of the items in the box.
3. Put the prescription slip on top of the foam pad and close the box.
4. Please secure the box with tape and place it in an ICS Courier Pack.
(Two of our boxes fit nicely in each pack.)
5. When sending more than one Express Pack, please tape bags together and use only one airbill per day. The package should not exceed 1 cubic foot or 2 pounds.
6. Attach Essex Dental’s preprinted airbill on the bag (these will be provided). If you need more preprinted airbills contact us
, not ICS Courier, so you are not billed.
7. Call ICS courier for a pick up or schedule online.
Call our office to request boxes, Rx forms, and labels of your choice. In addition, Rx forms and mailing labels can be printed off of the homepage, and you can email your request for other materials here
. Please specify which company you prefer to handle your shipping when making your request for materials. ICS is typically our default ground shipper if another company is not requested.